6.01.2009

Compliments which won't get you girls

This is of compliment which for sure won't get you a girl,well it depends it could make them want you, but not in the good way.

1.You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen,but do you know how to wash socks and make food?

2.You look exactly like my mom.

3.My name is John and your name is Abigail Susan Enrique Tom Marie Debby Abelinda del Pizza we are the perfect match.

4.Hey...my name is Timmy,wanna have sex?

5.You remind me of my ex,that's why I love you.

6.You remind me of my girlfriend...she died last year.

7.I'm hot,your not.

8.I love you more than I love me.

9.Do you know what I'd like you to wear?..my hands.


I really don't know other things,I wanted this list to have 10 compliments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10. you're beautiful. except for your face. but thats okay. cuz i can tell that it caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork once.

11. i bet your bathwater tastes heavenly

12. i'd buy bottles of ur pantyline sweat if you sold it...

13. you have an ass that i would really like to bounce quarters off of.

14. i'm so drunk it don't matter.

15. i love your petite frame. it's going to help me hide your body parts.

BlackSnow said...

@The Peanut Butter Blur Thanks a lot.

LazyKing said...

#5 and #9, hahaha, my favorites

Felix said...

haha The Peanut Butter Blur had some nice ones :D
16. I like you. I like sex. Niiceeeee