6.24.2009

Nerd Love

I have to listen sometimes too things like this in my high school,but with a bit of imagination picturing that is very funny.

This is a list of things nerds would say to each other:

"I love you so much, I would give you my chipset."

"Alienware computers can't be compared with your beauty."

"Your so beautiful that my CPU is overheating."

"Wanna see my FireWire?"

"Please don't leave me,it's like you unplugged my power supply while I was playing WoW."

Conversation:
N1:"So did see accept the ring?"
N2:"No...she gave me the blue screen of death."

"Hey babe ,wanna play tetris?"

"I wrote you this poem in C++."

Things are getting hot and heavy then the girl says "I know you love me so.....DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME NEW COMPUTER!"



That's just wrong....

1 comment:

LazyKing said...

my cpu is overheating, that's my favorite.
you obviously have plenty of imagination