6.02.2009

Random Joke Wednesday

1.Cannibals:
Wednesday
Q:Are there vegetarian cannibals?
A:Yes.
Q:what do they eat?
A:Adam's apple.

2.Crazy people:

Two crazy people where sitting outside on a bench in the rain,and one says.

C:hey you have a hole in your umbrella.
C2:Yeah,I know,I want to see when the rain stops.

3.Police:
Why do policemen stay in front of a special need school?
Either it's parents night or it's the 10 year high school reunion.

4.Scottish:

Q:Why don't Scottish people buy refrigerators?
A:Their not sure that the light turns of when they close the door.

5.Jews:

A Jew goes at a butcher to buy some meat:
J:Give me 1 Kg of that fish.
B:But that's not a fish,that's pork.
J:Did I ask you what type of fish it is?

By the way,I made a new mascot.
And I opened a shop on Zazzle,I didn't make any interesting clothes yet.

No comments: