6.26.2009

Blogging Award

I didn't post anything these days because I didn't know what,so since it's the 100th post I decided to make a blogging award.

1.Bored....Get UNBORED
Because laughter keeps us alive.

2.Rafael´s Fight Against a Mechanical Life
Terminator ain't got shit on him.

3.Scarlett's Walk
For the funniest walk you've ever taken.

4.Treasure Soul
We treasure every laugh.

5.Area 51.1
With 0.1 stranger than reality,I heard he's funny....wait..



And I've heard that Michael Jackson has died,so RIP M.Jackson.

4 comments:

cybeel said...

owww "a funny ass award"!!! welll this must be the most interesting award i win...Thank you BlackSnow and congrats all, my blogger friends :)

PS- yep you've heard it right about Area 51.1 he is a funny guy ;)

RafaRR said...

Thanks for the award, the design is awesonme, and congratulations on your 100 posts.

LazyKing said...

haha, I saw this award on Cybeel blog and thought it was funny. I didn't know I was also nominated. YEAH!!!!
Thanks a bunch!!

BlackSnow said...

@everyone :sorry that I forgot to announce you about the award:D.