5.31.2009

Gifts

Everybody has to make gifts one in a while...for a birthday,wedding,getting out of prison,your teacher to pass your exams at school or even a "explosive" gift for people you don't like.

The toughest decision is what to buy,I always have this problem,usually when I have to buy a gift for a girl every time either it's a stupid idea or it's to expensive.For men/boys it's easier because I buy what I like and even if I don't get what they like they don't get upset and don't talk to me for the next moths.

But giving gifts isn't such a problem because after you give the gifts it's their problem,the problem is what you get...and the biggest problem is when you don't get anything.I think the only useful gifts I got where from a friend a aftershave and a funny math thing for little kids and from my father a watch and money and from my mother T-shirt which miraculously was good.The lamest gift I ever got was a bouquet of flowers, I mean come on,a bar of chocolate would have been more useful.


You have to click on the drawing to see what I wrote.

6 comments:

Domirip said...

Captcha : "fukmi" Believe me,I will.
Anyway,the greatest present is a bong.Your friends will use it properly,your mother will use it as a lamp,your father willmake something else out of it and your girlfriend can use it as a dildo.Brilliant gift!

LazyKing said...

hihihi, flowers?? seriously, who did that??
Weird fact about Lazyking: Since nobody gives me gifts on my bdays and Christmas, I give myself a present every year. last year I bought my ipod touch for my bday, the year before that, I bought jeans and shoes and this year I get myself a jacket for my bday. LOL and pathetic.

And every year I give gifts but nobody returns the favor :(

Domirip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Domirip said...

LazyKing : I think my santa has died many years ago.I am giftless too every christmas.

BlackSnow said...

@ LazyKing:then don't give them anything until they realize they haven't got you anything.

LazyKing said...

I'm just too kind, I like to give out stuffs :(
I need to gte ny "Evil cap" on!