6.29.2009

"Perfect" day :Revenge of the Fallen

It was suppose to be a perfect Sunday,but it wasn't.

Let's start with the morning:I couldn't sleep all night and when I finally fell asleep it was 8 Am,at 8:30 everybody woke up and made noise so I couldn't sleep.Until I got out of bed everybody already ate and went outside...when I went to eat there wasn't anything good left.So the day started perfectly.

Noon:I hat to help my father bring something from the attic so we went in the attic and only there he told me that we have to bring down 2 old refrigerators and a oven.
That wasn't the problem,the problem came when we had to bring them downstairs.That's why I called the post Revenge of the Fallen.

1.The refrigerators:
After thinking how to take them down ,we just started to carry them.On the stairs ,I don't know how it happened,but at the first refrigerator the door opened and hit my right in the face.Accident?Bullshit.
When we brought the second one it's motor fell...right on my f****** leg.

2.The Oven:After I finished swearing we took the oven,at the last stair I tripped and dropped it near my ankle the same one I sprained a week ago,it didn't hit me but I sprained my ankle again when I tripped.Lucky me.

Night:When I started to write the post my mom came and unplugged my computer,why?
"Because we need to save money,so I can't stay so much time on the computer./facepalm ".
She probably wants to save money just to buy another damn vase.

2 comments:

LazyKing said...

hahaahhaahahaaha, your mom is awesome!! Hilarious.
Told her the computer doesn't consume a lot of energy.
Looks like you really have a bad karma, lol

cybeel said...

seems like youre even unluckier than Earl. Are you ok now?