6.18.2009

Why karma is a bitch

During the last weeks karma was a bitch with me,here are some reasons.

1.When I do a good things something bad happens.
2.When I really try to help people something bad happens.
3.When I do a bad thing,a bad thing happens.

Wtf?shouldn't there be a equilibrium,you know "Do good things,and good things will happen","My name is Earl" is full of bullshit.

Now I'm afraid to do good things.

-If I go to help somebody build something there are 100% chance that something will fall on my foot.

-If I give my seat away in the bus,it will probably put a break and I'll fall and break something.

-If I want to help somebody without that persons permission he/she will probably be pissed off.

I have a recent example,I didn't o anything bad in the passed 3 weeks,and 2 day ago I sprained my ankle while playing basketball,in 16 years I never sprained my ankles.

I don't even want to think what's gonna happen because I wrote this post,probably I'll get shot in the ankle by a maniac which just broke out of prison or I'll get zapped by a experimental military satellite.



That came from outer space and I was the target.

2 comments:

LazyKing said...

lol, good luck with your karma :)

LazyKing said...

only do bad things so good things will happen to YOU, can't you see that in the movies the bad guy has everything, the palace, the girls, the nice cars and clothes etc...