6.06.2009

Summer Vacation is here

At last,the summer vacation is here...no more school,no more waking up early,no more homework...now it's just work at home and probably I'm gonna waste my time at the swimming pool.

I can just smell Freedom...well actually the only thing I smell right now is the rotten food from under my bed and the dirty socks which I can't find.I think the sandwich from under my bed has grown legs...shit it's moving.

Speaking of holidays,the one I had last year was a total disaster ... mainly because it wasn't.I think I spent my whole summer vacation watching movies and TV shows,I've seen all good movies and TV shows since 1990 ,I should start watching Young and Restless then I would have what to do for the next 4 summer vacations.

I hope this year won't happen the same thing.Well theoretically speaking it won't be because I'm gonna visit my grandparents ,practically it will be worse than last year because I don't have anything there,including friends.But at least until I leave I can work on my blog.

I'm getting bored only when I look at this picture.This is how the hallways look at my high school.

2 comments:

LazyKing said...

happy holidays! Enjoy the swimming pool and the movies.

LazyKing said...

PS: thanks for "not sueing" my blog about the post I stole from you, LOL. I wanted to present you blog to the followers :)