6.04.2009

Questions over Questions

A list of questions which really make me question myself ... wait..


1.Why does superman wear his underwear over his pants?
If I'm gonna wear my underwear over my pants will I have superpowers?

2.Can you get scared to death?
Once I had a near death experience when I saw my high school,but I didn't die...I think.

3.Why do some folks have an “outie” belly button and some folks have an “innie”?
What influences the shape? The doctor?Our parents?Aliens?!

4.Why do old ladies grow beards?
OK ,OK old ladies grow beards,but why the fuck young ladies grow mustaches.

5.Why are yawns contagious?
In an article examining contagious yawns, Dr. Steven M. Platek and others state, “Contagious yawning may be associated with empathic aspects of mental state attribution and are negatively affected by increases in schizotypal personality traits much like other self-processing related tasks.”
I didn't understand anything ... I'm yawning right now.

6.Do people really have multiple personalities ,like in Sybil ?
That would be interesting,I could have 2 personalities then when I do something bad I'm just gonna blame the other one...wait.

7.How many times can you be shoot and still survive?
If you saw Scarface (if you didn't you'd better watch it) You should remember that at the end of the movie when Tony Montana get shot multiple times but he didn't lose his ability to swear.

8.Do oysters really make you horny?
I don't really find oysters attractive,but it seems that some people can work with that.

9.Is it true that you can break your penis?
Truth hurts guys.So don't pass the weight limit.

10.Why do we have to pee when we hear water dripping?
Nature calling us.

2 comments:

LazyKing said...

hahahaha, super funny

LazyKing said...

#8 ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww