6.15.2009

Things that really make me bored

I sure that a lot of these thing make you bored too.

1.Reading
Even though reading is good it makes me bored,I don't see the use of reading when I could just watch a movie made after that book.
A book can be used in many ways:
-It can hold the dust.
-It can maintain a fire.
-It can be used as toilet paper.
-It can protect you from the rain...etc.

2.News on TV.

Every time I watch the news I see the same thing...somebody died,Michael Jackson raped another child,Chubacka shaved his pubes..etc.

3.People who talk smart.
I know that some people (dorks,nerds,Stephen Hawking's..etc.) tend to talk a lot with very long and complicated words...which sometimes...well OK every time make people sleepy...but in my case they just make me bored.

Example :
Dork "After studding you more closely I've reached the conclusion that your intelligence quotient might be under the limit of stupidity."

Why can't they just say like normal people: "You're stupid!"

2 comments:

Flo said...

Reading can be a pleasant thing, you know. I, for one, like to read a book after an upcoming movie so I can compare them. I just sit on my bed, put some classical music on and chill.

LazyKing said...

Reading can be good but I completely agree with the last 2. They are really annoying