6.19.2009

Ways to a man's heart

There are many way to a mans heart,but for that you need a lot of work...for example I'm very picky about girls,I rarely see a girl who I really like.But these are some things I and other boys/men like in a woman.

Remember many men have 3 hearts.(homosexuals and transvestites aren't included)I'm nor discriminating them,I just don't like them.



1.Food...I know this is old,but it still works,considering that noways many mothers don't practice the sport called "Cooking",it should be add at the Olympic Games.

2.Humor...I,for example,like girls with a sense of humor,not when I make a joke she won't talk with me for the next 3 days.

3.Intelligence...it's easier to talk with a girl which has a brain instead of comb in her head and like this you might have more things in common.

4.Give your number if you really like that boy/man...asking for the number is the biggest problem for me,don't know why..and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

5.And there's always the classic Chuck Norris way,that being with your fist.

5 comments:

Flo said...

Biologically speaking, love goes through the stomach and has to exit trough the ass hole.

RafaRR said...

Call me shallow but usually for me love first enters through my eyes and then through my mind, ironically the only times it has lasted a considerable time it was through my mind.

LazyKing said...

I very picky too but the girl should be hot and funny (that's it). No cooking skills or brain required

cybeel said...

ı dont wanna know...

BlackSnow said...

@everybody :lol