6.27.2009

Only in Romania

I wrote this post because I'm sick of this country,not only because of the stupid politicians but of the many stupid people...I know that everybody is stupid in a way...but here..their stupider than stupidity.I think I overused the word "stupid".

I'll start the list:

-When something is at a promotion they will buy it,it doesn't matter if they need it or not.for example my mom...I think I could open a shop with all the crap she bought.

-The losers which think their cool just because they have a gay hair due and wear clothes from famous brands,well only the sign if from famous brands because the name is something like : "Armani-chan","feng-gucci","D & Company","Lizard(in stead of Lacoste).

-Or they go and buy things from the mall because their "original",once I bought a thing from a shop and at the mall I saw the same thing but 4 times expensive.

-Many people like to wear a lot of gold,even if they don't have with what to ff their families..at least they have their gold.

-All the money Romania received to build new roads disappeared,probably they used them them to look for Elvis.

-Even though ordinary Romanians don't have so much money when it comes to eating on a holiday like Christmas there's always money,Christmas is just a opportunity to eat and drink until we puke then drink and eat again.Who cares about Jesus?


Sorry,no picture today,I'm not writing from home.

4 comments:

cybeel said...

Hey but only you have that Dracula story and frightening Transylvania right???
Let me say if Dracula is Gary Oldman i'd gladly visit his castle hihiihi ;P

LazyKing said...

lol, lets' go to Japan or China...
The Christmas story is applicable in all countries especially USA. We only car about the food and the gifts

RafaRR said...

You discrived almost every society in the world, I´m not a misanthopist but I have leraned that a great majority of humanity is stupid

BlackSnow said...

well..smart people are usually sad people,so it's better to be stupid.