6.22.2009

Razing founds for Nuclear Research

Yes,I'm razing found for nuclear research because it seems that other methods of creating weapons of mass destruction didn't work.

Such as:
-Subliminal messaging people making them emo.
-Collecting farts in a huge jar.
-Prank calling presidents.
-Making my mom mad.
-Closing for a few hours World of Warcraft.
-Poking Godzilla.
-Alien invasions...seems that they liked cows more than humans.
-Making Bush president.
-Broadcasting Power Ranger and other violent cartoons on TV ,so that children will watch them and I'll have a army of highly trained soldiers in a few years.

But now I'm gonna raise founds for nuclear warhead and I'm gonna take over the world ...muahahaha *coughing* * spit hairball*.



Isn't it ...beautiful?

Warning! I won't be held responsible for any nuclear attack caused because of this post.And if you find this offensive you're a hater and I ain't really planing to do this.

No comments: