6.20.2009

Cleaning my room

Today was a sad day,I had to clean my room,I hate cleaning my room...actually I hate cleaning anything...well except for myself.
And considering that I haven't cleaned my room since I found out that Santa Claus doesn't exist ,damn bastards they have no idea how hard it was for me...I'm still affected by that ...wait..,anyway you can imagine what was in my room.

Well,it wasn't a total disaster there are many good parts too...or not...actually there are a few...but mostly are bad.

Good parts:

-I finally found my long lost turtle...well what's left from it...my dad gave me three turtles when I was seven,but the good part is I still have the other two.

-The funny smell is gone...mostly.

-I found food...it wasn't entirely rotten,a little salt did the trick.

Bad parts:

-About the "find food part"...after spending a lot of time under my bed .. some food can suffer some biological mutations...and I think a sandwich was staring at me...I poked it with a stick first.

-I'm gonna spit dust for the next 3 days.

-Now I won't find anything,because everything has it's place when my room is messed up,underwear on the TV,socks on the wardrobe,clothes on the floor and on the chandelier.

-And the worst part is that in less than a week everything it's gonna be messed up again.

Mom,I swear there's nothing under the carpet...it's a ghost.

3 comments:

cybeel said...

so sorry for the 3rd one.
Owww on the couch is there a rabbit sitting or are those your socks?
By the wayx well done BlackSnow

BlackSnow said...

@cybeel it's a towel,for the moment the socks are in the wardrobe.

LazyKing said...

I'm a weird man, I clean my room once or twie a week. WHY???
Because I just sleep better and since I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to sleep.....