6.23.2009

Random Joke Day

1.Blond:
In a roundabout a blond stops at the light with a awesome car, because the light was red she stopped.Then a beggar came and said:
- Miss, Can you give me 1000$??
The blond gives him the money.At another light the same beggar:
- Miss, Can you give me 1000$??
The blond gives him the money again.At the third light the same beggar come and asked her:
- Miss, Can you give me 1000$,and I'll show you how to exit the roundabout?

2.Police:

A police man fall in the sewers while he was patrolling,the he he gets out happy and says:
"Damn I was lucky,if the sewer drain was covered I wouldn't have got out.

3.Bob in the training field:

After Bob didn't listen to any of the commands,the general shouted:
"Enemy air force at low altitude,everybody down!"
Everybody hit the ground ,except for Bob.
The general:"what are you doing?"
Bob:"I'm hiding behind this tree"
The general:"What tree?"
Bob::"What enemy air force?"

2 comments:

LazyKing said...

I LOLed at the first joke and couldnt stop LOLing throughout all the post.
thanks for the LOLs

cybeel said...

And after, what happened to Bob? Have any clue?