6.06.2009

Insults

I don't really like insulting people...to often...well sometimes it is funny, but that's not the idea,insulting people without a reason isn't OK and it could get you in trouble and in deep shit,properly speaking.

I insult only people which insult me or really piss me off..usually smart asses ...or when I'm really bored .In my opinion when somebody insults you,you shouldn't just stand/run and listen,you should stand up for yourself ...or you could always use a brick,baseball bat etc. and yes I know that insulting each other is gonna bring only trouble.

The thing with insults is that the funnier it is for the others the badder it is for the one you insult.And when you insult somebody try to make them up on the moment because if you use a overrated one nobody is gonna laugh.

Example of insults made in less than 4 seconds when somebody pissed me off.

I hate when somebody says I'm short...a fatso said it.My reaction:
"Well maybe I'm short,but at least I don't have roll over when I have to go somewhere.And the doctor didn't confuse me with."

Somebody said that I have a big nose.
"Well I'm sorry to inform you but before you were born your mother had to change the hospital because when the doctors pulled you out and saw your face,they were so fucking scared that they shoved you right back in your mom's ass."

WARNING! I won't be held responsible for any injuries/deaths which occurred because of this post.teehee.

1 comment:

LazyKing said...

haha, the reply to "you have a big nose" is really good. Well said