6.08.2009

What to do if you end up in prison

Well I think this list is useful for amateur criminal which are going to end up in prison.This list ISN'T made from my experience...you have no idea how many times I had to go there to gather all these tips.....wait.

Well lets start:

1.First of all at the showers NEVER drop the soap,you never know what could enter your "backyard",I think you know this one from a lot of movies.

2.Always try to make some friends because if your gonna be alone you'll end up to be someones biatch,if you're gonna end up in a Mexican prison they'll use you like a pinata and "hit" you all day.(no offense to Mexican citizens)

3.If your gonna go to prison because you molested a child,then I hope you get rapped you sick bastard.

4.Don't follow what you've seen in the movie Big Stan,shoving different objects in your ass doesn't help,neither hitting the toughest guy in the yard,anyway you'll hit the wrong one for sure.

5.Try to make weapons out of any thing, in my case this wouldn't be a problem,I can kill 12 people with a toothpick, a butter knife, and a bullet.

6.Don't act like a smart ass if you aren't one...wait that doesn't sound good...anyways speaking of cookies..

7.Don't break into prison if you menage to escape... like this guy.

Probably I'll make another list of things to avoid in prison...after I experience prison...wait..that wouldn't be cool.



Oh yeah...I would be intelligent not to end up there at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could then say : ''I'm in deep shit"

LazyKing said...

yep, dont go there!!

the list is pretty funny and #3 is really funny

RvxTm said...

lol ma :))