5.14.2009

Joke of the week

A man comes from work,tired and not in the mood,but as he was climbing the stairs to his apartment he sees a very hot blond that asks him:

"Do you want to have sex with me or do you want to succeed?"
the man walks around thinking and says :"I want to succeed!"

He continues climbing the stairs and reaches the next floor,where he sees on the stairs two hot chicks,a blond and a brunet,which asked him :

"Do you want to have sex with us,or do you want to succeed?"
The man started sweating,and thought for a hour what to do then finally he said :
"I'm sorry girls,but tonight I want to succeed!"

He again continues to climb the stair and surprisingly after he opened the door from his apartment he find himself in a bedroom with a black man,with the biggest dick he ever saw,and then he asked frightened:

"W..Who..Who are you?"
The black man smiles and answers him happy:

"HELLO! I am Seed!"

Sometimes it's better not to succeed in life.

No comments: