5.24.2009

Stupid Things

Everybody did something stupid in their life,everybody is bound to fail one day.

I,for example,did a lot of stupid things in my life and I'm only 16 years old.From making stupid experiments to poking a bear at the zoo.

It's said that smart people do stupid things...well then I should be really smart,I mean how many people start to calculate the speed needed so that when you bang your head into a door you can go through it...well my calculates weren't correct and I just made a hole in it...but it was a big hole...a bit bigger than the bump on my head...wait....

Or how many people find it interesting to poke a wasp hive,or ride bikes which don't have breaks,and I knew it didn't have breaks,then hit a electricity pole and after that the bike falls over them.

But Hey! at least because of me a new grade was invented in primary school,that grade being X,which is equivalent to a number from this interval (-∞,1).

Well these are some of the stupid thing I did...sooo...What stupid things did you do during your life?


Oh yeah,I looking for ideas how to improve my blog...appearance etc.,so if somebody has an idea ,please share.

No comments: