5.21.2009

Expect the unpredictable...or something like that

Well during my life some unexpected thing happens,well there weren't really unexpected because considering my...not so big amount of luck I know that any thing could happen in any moment ,or it's bound to happen one day,but at least I'm not alone people keep failing every day.

Here is a list of some things that could happen to anybody,and of course you won't see them coming:

-If you're planing to cheat on your girlfriend/wife,always wear a bulletproof vest when you go home,because if she catches you,there are only to possibilities:either you could get stabbed (if you're lucky) or you could get shot.(put on fire,hit by a car,abducted by aliens etc.)

-If you have a bad day , and you buy a bread roll with chocolate filling,don't expect to find any chocolate in it.(this one happened to me)

-If you check the road and there aren't any cars passing by,when you cross the road there is a 90% chance to get hit by a car when you cross.

-If you menage to avoid the first car another one will come,and if you avoid this one to or it stops right in front of you probably a old man on a bicycle is going to hit you.(in my case the two cars were enough)

-Expect a flying cow shit to fall on your head and paralyze you.(this one is a real story)

-Expect karma to be a b**** when everything goes well.

-Expect your printers cartridge to be empty when you really need to print something,even if you just filled it.(this happened to me...five minutes ago)

If you have other things which happened to you and you didn't see them coming,leave a comment with them...you know..just in case.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't eat chocolate. It makes you fat. The person who sold you the bread roll without the chocolate filling had only your best interest at heart. You should thank him.

On the other hand, I had an important paper to print yesterday evening and, guess what, my printer's cartridge refused to obey. I know it's your fault. It's only because of your curse.

BlackSnow said...

:))...at least I'm not alone

Domirip said...

Don't be a negativist.Be pessimistic.