5.05.2009

Strange FOOD:Resurrection of the Sushi

In my last post about food I wrote more about how to avoid eating what you don't like and now I'm gonna show you what thing you really shouldn't eat.

1. Ox Penis:

In Western countries, Ox Penis is usually dried and sold as dog treats,but as stupid as many people are their thinking "Hey if my dog can eat it,why can't I? I mean he is my best friend."

2.Caterpilla Fungus:

Caterpilla Fungus is a species of parasitic fungus that grows on insect larvae. The fungus invades the body of the Thitarodes caterpillars, eventually killing and mummifying it.This is what bird brains eat.

3.Rats:

Imagine this...A man waking up in the morning ,going in his kitchen,checking the rat trap and if a rat is trapped in it he takes it and puts it in the oven near the dog and cat.Any way it tastes like chicken.

4.Monkeys Brains:

Well at least their bigger that the eaters brain.Aren't they afraid that the monkey if going to wake up and stab then with the fork? or maybe it could start moon walking on the table.

5.Spiders:

So if you run out of food just search for spiders on your wall and in less than 5 minutes you can have them fried and served.

Other suggestions about disgusting food?


You're going to end up like this guy if you keep eating monkeys

No comments: