5.13.2009

Reincarnation

First of all,what is reincarnation?Because today I met 2 people which didn't know what it means.It's something like that robot in Terminator does,but if you die,your soul will reborn in something else.

If I could chose what to be reborn,I would chose to be a tree...or not,because then I'll have squirrels and woodpeckers making holes in my behind,but It would be interesting if I could combine insects and animals...I would be Butter-Bee, you know "Fly like a butterfly,sting like a bee",or I could be a "merman" and then I could...eat fish..and stuff...

But if you can't chose in what to reincarnate you could and up in a unpleasant situation,for example you could reincarnate in a chicken,at least you have the chance to die honorable being eaten by somebody at KFC,it would be interesting to reincarnated in a crowbar from time to time you would break into cars,break peoples heads...at least it would be more useful that to be a Michal Jackson or a Marilyn Manson..it wouldn't be interesting to look like him/her/it.

No comments: