5.21.2009

"Perfect" day:The washing machines revenge

It started as an ordinary Wednesday, I woke up, washed got dress for school then I went back to sleep,because I slept less than 2 hours...usually my mom wakes me up after I go back to sleep,around 7 am, and then takes me to school,but today I had to go to the doctor for to leave some blood samples,so she didn't wake me up because my appointment was at 8 am,so without anybody to wake me up I woke up around 9 am and because I missed my appointment I had to wait in line...a really long line.

When finally it was my turn,when the nurse stuck me with the syringe to take blood,I don't know wtf she did,but it hurt like hell,it was something like this:
Me:"Fuck!"
Nurse:"Does it hurt?"
Me:"No,it's quite pleasant...Of course it hurts"

After I finished with all the blood testing I finally went home so I could go sleep, at least I didn't have to go to school,when I changed in my pijamas and went into bed,I started to hear birds,I thought it was from outside,but the sounds continued and when I went upstairs,I saw a nestling hopping around the room,I was like "WTF?", it fell from the attic through a hole in the wall where the ladder had to be ,so I took a chair and risked my ass to put that bird back in it's nest ,of course I fell of the chair after I put it back.

Then I went back to bed and to make the day perfect when my mom came back from work and took out the clothes from the washing machine the following conversation took place:

Mom:"Sam,do you remember that white T-shirt,that white pair underwear and socks?"
Me:"Yes,whats with them?"
Mom:"Well...their a bit...aaa..."
Me:"Pink?...why ain't I surprised?"

Do you have perfect days so often?

2 comments:

Razzer said...

Haha. One of those days, eh? Happens to everyone, buddy.

BlackSnow said...

Yeah,but sometimes it happens to often.