5.04.2009

Online Games

Online games are the perfect way to waste time at computer classes and at home when you want to do anything but your homework.

Some of them are really addictive and you're going to end up playing that all day long, I know this from my experience,I played 4 years a game called Rune Scape ,and Counter Strike which I'm still playing.

But there are a few games which can make you waste a lot of money,like Battle Knight, Bite Fight and other games like these,recently I found a new game which I think is really addictive My brute( this is my account click and make a Brute and see how addictive it is).But at least you can fight only 3 time per day.

!WARNING!Many game shouldn't be played because you'll lose contact with reality and you're gonna dream to be a god damned elf or warlock,but warlocks aren't fat enough to role over until they get to school or have more acne's than a pig(do pigs have acne's?.

Do you know other addictive games?





Now that's aaaa......shitty situation.

No comments: