5.30.2009

10 Things that I really hate

This is a list of things that really piss me off and I'm sure that some of them make you mad too.

1.First of all I hate waking up at early hours,(2)form which resulting the fact that I hate school.

3.I hate finding my fridge empty when I come back from school or practice.

4.I hate being sick.

5.Back stabbers really piss me off.

6.I really hate racists,homosexuals and transvestites.

7.I hate when somebody disturbs me while I'm doing something.

8.I hate smart ass and ignorant people.

9.I don't like stupid politicians.

10.And I hate that I'm not so tall.

But as long as I have Luigi everything is going to be OK.




Luigi says Hi.

4 comments:

LazyKing said...

Hi Luigi, I hate pretty much everything you said (especially when someone disturb me) except the gays.
Come on Sam, they didnt do anything to you, they are just giving you the opportunity to have more girlfriends. All their potential girlfriends can be yours, lol. Open your mind.

BlackSnow said...

@LazyKing I like how you think

Domirip said...

Look at the planet how gay it is!More pussy for us!Kitty kitty kitty...

Domirip said...

I want to ask Luigi if he killed Mario :(