5.16.2009

Cloning

Well cloning is a scientific discovery which gives scientists a lot of headaches, because it's not as easy as it sounds...wait...it doesn't even sound easy.It's not like what you see in movies, when a mad scientist puts a dog in a huge shinny thingy with a lot of light and which has a lot of smoke around it and then a clone appears in another thingy like that...well I think it's something like that.

It's interesting that they managed to clone sheep,but they didn't menage to find out how to clone humans...I mean,whats the difference?

Just think of the possibilities,there could be two of me,or even a army,I could invade the Moon and start a new civilization,there would be real Clone Wars...until the clone start fighting each other over stupid things like pushing the BIG RED BUTTON :
Sam 1:"And now it's time yo pus the button"
Sam 123:"Wait,why do you get to push the button?"
Sam 1:"Because I'm the real one and you're the clone."
Sam 3245:"Wait I'm the real one he's the clone"
Sam 1:"Maybe,but I'm sexier than you."
Timmy:"Food fight!"
Sam's:"Who the fuck is Timmy?"

This would sound better in a vlog,should I start one?

1 comment:

Domirip said...

I'd like a clone army of me.But then,if I have it,things get complicated because I will forget who is the real me and who are the clones.And get's even nastier.When clones of the clones are made and they don't know that they are second class clones and they think that they are the real me and then if I make a clone of my clone which has been already clonated before it would be really confusing because we all lok the same.Maybe I should shave my beard.Yeah,that will work.At least untill they all start to shave.I will steal all the clones' razors so that they can't shave so they will be beardy.Great!An army of santa clauses clones which were clonated in the course of being clonated by the clone's clone of my real clone which was actually afake clone of my fake clone.I think I will kill myself to make all the clones killthemselves and die.Hopefully I will make it alive out of this.
What was I saying?