5.17.2009

Odd Habits

Everybody has a habit which they can't explain why they have it,so I made this list of habits which are a bit odd in my opinion.

Habits which are related to food:

-Some people like to eat food their food in alphabetical order...so they wake up ,they go the the fridge,take everything out and start putting it in alphabetical order,even if their starving they can't eat before there in a correct order, but what if they didn't go at school and and are uneducated.

-Other people don't like to eat the last bite,in Romanian people eat their hands to.

-If putting your food in alphabetical order isn't enough,people start arranging the food in their plate in sexual positions,in case people and animal don't pleasure them.

Other strange habits:

-Well a habit I have is that I always disassemble electronic things,for no reason,I like to see whats inside them.It might be because I'm half Arab so the destruction instincts is in my blood.I also like to crash planes.

-Some people can't sleep if the bed isn't made up,I don't see the reason because anyway you're gonna mess it up again.

Do you have strange habits?

1 comment:

Domirip said...

I shoot people for fun.It's great everyone should try it!