5.23.2009

I think that hurts

Yesterday a friend (Visit) gave me a website with funny but also sad X-ray,I saw there a few X-ray that really intrigued me.

1.Drill bit

An 18-inch drill bit pierces a man’s eye…well I don't really know how that man managed to reach this performance.I imagined a funny dialog between him and the doctor.

The man with the drill bit in his head enters the doctors room,and falls down bleeding.
M:"Doctor I need help!"
D:"What seems to be the problem?"
M:"A freakin' drill bit pierced my head"
D:"Interesting...hmmm...go on"
M:"...."
D:"I'll just write you down a headache prescription...that should do the trick."



2.Dangerous butter knife

This is an eleven year old boy with a butter knife lodged in his head.Hard to believe,but yes,butter knifes are dangerous weapons...so from now on when you make a sandwich use something that doesn't have round edges...you never know when you're gonna stab yourself with it.If the butter knife can do that....imagine what a plastic knife could do or a plastic fork....let's not talk about the spoon.

1 comment:

Domirip said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My fcuking head is meltiiiiin...