5.28.2009

Random Joke Friday

1.Wolf VS. Chick(Chicken baby not those chicks) :

While the wolf was wondering through the wood he find a lonely chick,and then says:
W:Stop right there I'm going to eat you.
The chick answers:
C:No,no please don't eat me,you'll get fat if you eat me,wait here and I'll bring my mom.
C:The chick leaves,and after the wolf can barely see him,the chick shouts:
HAHAHAHA!Sucker! I was born in a incubator.

2.Two Cocks talking(The male chicken you perverts):

C1:Lets go to the grocery store.
C2:Why?There's nothing we can do there.
C3:Don't be stupid,we can see naked chicks there.

3.Next Level
A very skillful game programmer dies and God sends him to hell.A few weeks later the Devil comes desperate at God and says:

D:God,what did I do wrong to deserve such a thing?
G:What?what happened?
D:Remember that programmer you sent me?
G:Yes, I do.
D:He killed all the devils and demons and keeps shouting all day "Where the fuck is the exit to level 2?".

4.Waiter:

W:Miss didn't you see your husband fall under the table?
M:No.Because my husband just entered the restaurant.

5.Fail:

To lovers in the park at night.

1:I love you!
2:Me too.
1:I need you!
2:Me too!
1:By the way my name is John.
2:Mine to.



That's just wrong.

No comments: