5.08.2009

Desperate For Publicity

Many people are desperate for publicity,they always want to be in the center of attention and many of then don't realize that many people are attracted to their stupidity not their style,well in Romania people are attracted by their style.

For example a TV station from Romania called OTV (I think the O comes from zero), broadcast last night a "live show" in which they were talking with Ceausescu's spirit...WTF?...but wait the fun part is that many people really liked that and believed in that stupidity,I mean come on...what kind of stupid people would enjoy such a show.But considering that 90% of Romanian people are st....aren't so smart,they gathered a lot of views.

But not only the TV station are desperate after attention,for example Madonna,after she sow that nobody listens anymore to her music she started to adopt children from Malawi,yey now there only 999999 children,starving and in the world..happy day.

Oh and lets not forget about Britney Spears with her famous drug test fails and her epic wardrobe malfunctions.But I don't think she did them on purpose but it's a good way to make publicity,not a good one,but it is publicity.

I admit that sometimes I really get a head ache because I don't know how to make views on my blog,I even made a banner form my hi5,I should go in Somalia and adopt a child,at least they don't eat much,or tattoo the blogs link on my whole body and start running naked in town.

Just imagine the articles which will be written on the first page of the news pappers.

"Area 51.1 owner gets a 2+1 pack of kids from Somalia!Visit his Blog!"
"Amazing!Area 51.1 owner has a tattoo with his blog,besides the ones with Elvis and a pizza on his buttocks"

That would be interesting.

Do you know other TV stations or celebrities which are desperate for attention?

2 comments:

Felix said...

Laughed at the area 51.1 buttocks tatoo publicity thing. If the name was "Area 50.1" then a idea would have been to tatoo on the left buttock "Area 5" and on the left one ".1" :)) that was sick though :))

BlackSnow said...

=))) hmm...not a bad idea:))