5.10.2009

Religion

I'm half Muslim,but I don't really understand whats with this religion,I just believe that there is "Somebody" up there controlling everything.Because if you think about it there are so many types of religions that appear over night,that one day were all going to pray to the Almighty Fork.

Being half Muslim I have a lot of opportunities,not really but I like to think positive,for example I can have many wives,so if I have 20 when one divorces from me will take half of my things,the the other 19 will do the same thing,and the last to will fight over a nickel.
Or you can stay married with them,think that if you buy a expensive thing for one of them ,all of them will want the same thing.Or just imagine what will happen if you're having sex with one and you say another one's name.In this case being a bachelor doesn't sound so bad.

And from what I understood from my father,Muslim consider that having a cross in your house or anywhere is considered a sin ... well then imagine a Muslims face when he enters a christian graveyard.

Another funny thing about religions is how other nationalities understand that religion ,for example Buddhism has Buddha,which in Romania is understood as "buda"
which means toilet,so a not so intelligent Romanian might understand that Buddhists pray to the toilet,and somebody might find him praying one day in front of it.

I don't really know other funny thing about religion,besides that Hindus pray to cows.

If you know other funny things in religions, please share.


2 comments:

RafaRR said...

Because I really like your blog I added a link of your bog on mine, hope you like it.

Anonymous said...

Muslims believe there's a shitload of virgins awaiting them in the afterlife, but there's no reassurance that it's virgin girls or even virgin humans

Mormons wear underwear with funny symbols on them. (actually every aspect of mormonism is hilarious) watch the southpark episode on mormonism if you ever get a chance

the creator of scientology was quoted as saying "the easiest way to make a million dollars is start a religion"

Christians believe in the bible




and that's it. but i love ur blog!