5.27.2009

Summer Vacation Is Coming

At last the Summer Vacation is coming,I waited for this day from the last summer vacation and the most important thing no school for 3 months.

Since the vacation is coming,I started to make plans...first of all I have to find a job,last year I spent my whole vacation trying to find a job and I found one when I had only 3 more weeks on vacation,This year I started to search for a job earlier,but as last year happened I found only lame jobs which I don't really like...I don't want to spend my whole vacation with a shovel in the middle of nowhere or scrubbing public toilets,so I'll probably just stay home and make projects and sell them on Rent A Coder.

The second thing I have to do,is to find a way to access the internet from my grandpa,because in the middle of nowhere,but I can't expect to have internet if I don't even have cable,if I'm going to show a digital camera to somebody there they'll probably think it's a machinery that traps your soul.Lets not talk about the magic box which communicates with the other world through the cable,or the little talking machines which shrink people and trap them in it.
At least there's a good part in all of it,I have plenty of food there.

But the only problem is that I won't be able to post while 'm at my grandparents.

4 comments:

LazyKing said...

have a nice trip to your grandpas

BlackSnow said...

@ LazyKing:thanks

Domirip said...

BlackSnow : Don't forget that 3 AK's you promised me dude.Don't be a jerk and act like you forgot.

BlackSnow said...

@ Domirip:I didn't