4.20.2009

School Breaks

Any kid likes school breaks,well there are some that don't like them...but that doesn't matter,because of their high level of "No lifeness" their never seen.

So coming back to the subject,everybody likes school breaks,teachers especially.
But when the school break comes,everybody is bored,nobody wants to do anything,and while we were going to school everybody said that they want a break,that they wanted to go for a walk or in town to drink something instead of staying at school.
Although if they want to come,the second problem appears,MONEY.When I have money they don't have,when they have money I don't have,I hate when this happens.This should be added in Murphy's laws.

And now after one week of doing nothing,school starts and I didn't do nothing interesting the whole Eastern break,at least I slept enough to stay awake for the next two weeks,which is a good thing considering that the final exams are coming.

I wonder what I'm going to do in the Summer Break,probably I'm going to go work somewhere,and at the end of the day when I get my money,I'm going to go and spend it on useless things or in clubs or sleep all day.

No comments: