4.06.2009

Chris Rock

Chris Rock is my favorite,comedian even if he was voted as the fifth greatest stand-up comedian of all time,I consider him the best comedian off all time.I like to listen to his jokes because he always makes joke about African-American culture, American politics, current events, human sexuality, marriage, pop culture, race relations, racism.

He played in a series of movies like "Down to Earth". Rock has also increasingly worked behind the camera, both as a writer and director of "Head of State" and "I Think I Love My Wife".

And he also has a comedy series called "Everybody Hates Chris"...which is inspired by the teenage experiences,while growing up in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York in the early-mid 1980s,with him being the narrator(You can watch them here).

1 comment:

Domirip said...

he rocks