4.23.2009

"Perfect" day :Return of the FAIL

Well as I said in a previous post ,"Perfect" day,everybody has a "perfect" day once in a while,but it seems i have them to often.

Friday,the night before - My mom told me that she had to go at a conference in Bucharest,and she's going to send my brother to his grandmother,so I'm going to be alone 1-2 days.Obviously I was happy that I'm going to be alone.
"When everything goes right,something must be wrong" -one of Murphys laws.

In the morning - Somebody called me at 7 Am,damn it it was 7 Am who calls Sundays at 7 am. Until I managed to open my eyes the phone stopped ringing ,so I went back to sleep,after half an hour when I finally managed to fall asleep my mother called to see what I doing....What could I possibly be doing at 7:30 Am.After I talked with her I couldn't go back to sleep so I watched cartoons till 12 Pm,just wasting time.

Lunch - After doing nothing 4 hours, I got hungry so I went to eat something,I though my mother left me something to eat,obviously not.So I started to make food, I started to fry some eggs and toast some bread,during this I went to look for something and I forgot the eggs on the oven and the bread in the toaster....just imagine what happened.So I preferred to eat some sandwiches,to avoid setting the house on fire.

Then I saw that it was already 3 I was bound to be late for practice,so I left in a hurry and forgot my wallet home,I realized that only when the tram controller caught me without my pass ...the same controller which caught me without it last week to. So until I convinced him that I have one and I forgot it home,I was to late for practice resulting with push ups.

When I finally got home tired,dejected and mad a friend called me an told me she waited for me 2 hours,flashback,I remembered that I told her to met me at 5 ,facepalm, then she closed the phone and didn't talk to me 2 days.

Night - I went to make a bath,after all that happened I needed to relax,so after I started to wash my self the phone rung ,"When you're alone home,and you're having a bathe,the phone will ring" -Murphys law..First I ignored it but the person kept insisting so I grabbed a towel and ran to answer, hurrying I slipped and fell on my back,and when I finally found the phone it stopped ringing.It was my mom again,I think she did it on purpose.

After this I went to sleep as I did last time when I had a "perfect day",to avoid anything else to happen.


Have you ever had such a day?

1 comment:

FLo said...

yeah, matter of fact I have them on a regular basis... if a week was perfect, then i'll remember the next week something was wrong the week before.. it's the nature's way, i guess...