4.30.2009

Idols

I think everybody had an idol when they were small or they still have one now.From which resulting the clothes you're waring or they way you look (only if you chose Michael Jackson as an idol).

For example my idol when I was a kid was Eminem and I still like his music,I listen to rap music since I was 5 years,now I don't have a idol but I kept the way how I dress ,XL and larger.

At children you have to be careful what cartoons you let them watch because if they chose Power Rangers,Superman or other character which can fly as an idol,you'll find them like I found My brother once with his blanket as a cape,with strange drawings on his face,underwear on his head ,his booth as gloves and he always wants to fight.At least he didn't wear his underwear over his pants.

Even if you're a teenager you still should chose a idiot as an idol pr if you do keep it for yourself.

People which you shouldn't chose as an idol:

1.If you're from Romania,please don't chose Nikita as an idol because she is way under a she male,she's more like a "she whale" and I'm sure that her IQ is under the limit of complete stupidity.

2.Michael Jackson,well things changed from the 80's,even if before he was a successful Pop, R&B, rock, soul singer ,now he's just a man that likes to much children,a ghost(properly speaking),but he still has the moon walk.

3.Marilyn Manson you shouldn't chose him/her/it at an idol because....well just because..I mean like DAMN! look at him/her/it.


These are the only ones I have in mind...if you know other people which shouldn't be chosen as a idol leave a comment.

1 comment:

Flo said...

she-whale lol