4.12.2009

Fathers

Your fathers is the second person who will tell you what's wrong and right,your father will always be there with you(if there's no football,basketball or any kind of important game on TV.)

If you're a boy he's going to learn you how to grow up and be a man.
If you're a girl he's going to learn you how to kill a boy/man with anything from a gun to a toothpick.

There are many types of fathers "the lazy father","the hard working father","the father-mother" (in which case your mother is more like your father), "the cool father" ,"the businessman father","the I'm not sure if that's my father"…etc.

Mine is the kind of father that can do anything.When I ask him something, he always knows the answer(sometimes he Google's it),if I break something,he can fix it,if I rob a bank he can make me disappear .
Unfortunately the only thing that I inherited from him is the ability to make out of anything a weapon,I can make one even with a paper clip.And the ability to learn quickly.

At least after I finish college I'm going to be a terrorist with a degree.



1 comment:

Domirip said...

how's my favourite arab doing?learning your job? ;))