4.24.2009

Cartoons

I sure that everybody watched cartoons when they were kids,since they where invented,but a lot of people say that only little kids watch cartoons,that's not true I'm almost 17 and I still like cartoons.

When I was little I liked Tom & Jerry,Sponge Bob,Scooby Doo ,well I kinda liked everything from Hannah Barbera (RIP Joseph Barbera) and Looney Tunes and I still like them.
Some reasons for children to watch the old cartoons:

-I for example learned English from the cartoons when i was little, because then there weren't any translations.Now I can't find cartoons in English on TV , I'm talking about Romania.
-It develops their imagination.
-It keeps then busy while you have to do something.

Nowadays children don't learn anything from cartoons, for example my little brother likes Power Rangers ... the only thing that he larned from those cartoons is to wear his underwear on his head and his blanket as a cape,oh yeah and the shoes as gloves.

Do you still watch cartoons?


This is what's going to happen if you don't.

No comments: