4.28.2009

Interesting Facts

I made a selection of interesting facts from many of the strange facts which you can find on the internet, which I think are interesting...to interesting.

-First of all if you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
Just think of the possibilities,now I know why Osama Bin Laden wasn't found yet,he's just sitting in a hidden place and eating burritos and farting all day,probably in 2012 he's going to finish farting,and all mankind will be extinct by his farts.

-An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
If ostriches would be the only ones like that.

-Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
How can a donkey kill a person?...well there is a way,but I can't say it it's to disgusting.(don't try to rape a donkey)

-Turtles can breathe through their butts.
Don't try this at home.

-Elephants are the only animals that can't jump...I wonder why.

-Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
Yea,now I know why I lost weight when I started high school.



As I said before...ostriches aren't alone.

Which are you're favorite strange facts?

3 comments:

Domirip said...

I like your comments more than the facts :))

OneWorld said...

Did you know a whore in India is cheaper that a condom?

OneWorld said...

Apropo, is Gicu... OneWorld ii blogu nou:P