10.31.2009

Reasons why men love guns more than women

I'll probably be called many names for this post,but it's too funny not to be posted.

15.You can dance with another woman without the gun shooting at you.

14.You don't invest a lot of money in guns and it won't go with someone else.

13.Guns can be used even when drunk.

12.A gun knows how to deal with somebody that makes fun of it.

11.A gun doesn't have to be sexy to kill.

10.You can trade an old .44 for a new 22.

9.You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

8.If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

7.Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

6.Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

5.A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

4.Guns function normally every day of the month.

3.A gun doesn't ask, 'Do these new grips make me look fat?'.

2.A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

1.YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN.

Many of them weren't made by me.

2 comments:

Ice Queen said...

That's legit...although I feel that many of these things can also be said about men.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

I have never in my life asked this question: 'Do these new ... make me look fat?'. I have two eyes and know how to use them ;) AND I'm not fat ;-)