10.25.2009

Belch Types

Definition:To expel gas loudly or rudely from the stomach through the mouth. aka Burp

There are many types of burps and we burped even when we were toddlers.I think I started even before I was born.

So I'll start from the cutest and end with the most terrifying and grouse burp.

1.The Baby Burp:
You know when the parents keep their babies son their shoulders and makes them burp.Sometimes puke.It depends when the parent showered last time.

2.The Beginners Burp:
When someone doesn't know how to burp "correctly" and makes a funny sound which doesn't really sound like a burp.

3.The Beer Burp:
It doesn't have a bad smell it usually smells like beer ,but the nice part at it is that it can be hard from long distances,usually used to signal someone's presence.

4.The "Fuck Off" Burp:
I use this one a lot,similar to the beer burp but not only that it can be heard from long distances but it also has a disgusting smell.

I usually do them during class,burping with my mouth closed the just blowing the smell to others,it really help if you're bored.

--->For maximum efficiency to be used in targets face<---

5.The Suicidal Burp:
This burp usually come after mixing onion,garlic,meatballs and coke.I call it suicidal because once while I was sitting at the computer I burped and it smelt worse than a fart,I mean Holy Crap I almost puked.

But it can be used to kill others if you keep it inside until you reach the target so you can burp in his face.

List made by BlackSnow

6 comments:

LazyKing said...

where do you get these ideas from?
hilkarious

BlackSnow said...

@LK I usually get the ideas in bed,so before I go to sleep I write them down and the next day I write post with them.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell what you're trying to say because you don't spell things correctly or use proper punctuation. Damn.

Blood blogger 555 said...

U pussy ass mf 5 popping 6 dropping ckrip ckilling till my crucifixion fuck a crab I'm slobbing all day nigga blooded

Blood blogger 555 said...

Yeah I slob nigga I'm proud of it too fym fuck all u slobbing till I die

Blood blogger 555 said...

Yeah I slob nigga I'm proud of it too fym fuck all u slobbing till I die