10.25.2009

Things I realized until now

During the past years I realized many things,some of them very important:

-The fact that faring alone isn't fun,neither is watching movies.

-I realized that telling a girl she's fat gets you in a lot of shit, sometimes literally speaking.

-Eating sandwiches found under the bed not knowing since their there might get you in a "shitty" situation.

-You don't mess with Mother Nature,Mother Russia or God damned Mother In Law's.

-Math kills a lot of brain cells.

-Concentrating on a thing/human won't make them explode.

-I realized that my imagination sooner or later is gonna cause me a hart attack.
I mean holy crap sometimes at night I can't look outside the window because I think I'm gonna see a beheaded ghost(and I don't even watch horror movies)or worse... my future mother in law.

Sometimes it really sucks to have a lot of imagination.

-The fact that cleaning is useless.

-The chances of getting killed with a nail clipper are getting higher every day.



In my imagination she was harrier and had horns.And had a nail clipper.

1 comment:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

You have a great imagination! And telling a girl or woman she's fat is just asking for it. Do you like a little pain :)
I wish I could make people explode.