10.29.2009

Things you shouldn't do at a prom

Yesterday I went to the Freshman's prom and I saw things which people shouldn't do on proms.I mean some things are really fucked up.

First of all don't get too drunk,"too" is the key word,if you menage to make a difference between a plant and a toilet.
Anyways they main idea is not to get too wasted because you're gonna end up dancing with a she-whale.I think that was the grousest thing I've seen last night.

Alcohol can be a bitch sometimes.

Don't mess with the bodyguards because their gonna throw you out,although it's funny to mess with them.

Don't take your girlfriend/boyfriend with you,it's like taking your wife at a bachelor party,she/he is gonna stay near you and won't let you do anything and is they don't want to dance you can't dance neither can you.

Don't give alcohol too an idiot,you're gonna have him on your consicence, although it's funny to see a man dancing alone.

No comments: