10.05.2009

School's Boring And It Sucks

In the last 3 weeks of school everyday I have to go through the same things ,go at school at 8am ,from 8am to 2-3 Pm stay and listen,although around 12 I usually fall asleep.

Sometimes school can be so boring not only because the teacher talk to much but also because sometimes we have to learn something which we won't ever use in life.Like math,we need math but not so complicated,I mean if I get lost on a island in the middle a nowhere the square root under a radical of a damn coconut won't do me any good neither is Pythagoras theorem gonna build me a boat.

Match isn't the only useless thing we do at school there is Entrepreneurship Education,maybe at other school the do something but at mine the teacher just tells us from where we can get a CV example and...that's about the whole damn thing.I can do that on my own.

Anyway during classes I hate it when I'm really tired then I start hearing the teacher in slow motion and after a few minutes i can't hear anything then I fall asleep.And I wake up after 2 min thinking that I've slept half a hour.

Thing to do when bored in class:
-make bugger balls and throw at the colleague in front of you,
-start drawing random things on your notebook,
-sleep,
-I used to like chewing paper and sticking it on the ceiling,you never know when it's gonna fall,
-study the anatomy of a fly,
-stare at the teacher,



This video shows exactly how a day at school is ... well except for the part with saying out loud the thing about the girl with big boobs.

6 comments:

Deidre said...

I totally feel ya, I have class from 515-815 at night (and I am total morning person) I struggle SO hard to pay attention. I usually end up daydreaming.

Hey now, math is important! If Pythagorean theorem WOULD probably come in handy if you need to build a structure on that desert island - triangles are strong!

cybeel said...

off the point but why are you following yourself??
Then should i follow mine too???

Platon said...

Nice. Thanx for useful advice.

BlackSnow said...

@ Cybell Well I like myself ... so I though why not follow myself... by the way I'm very modest:))

@Deidre day dreaming is cool :))

@Platon you're welcome

LazyKing said...

LOl, great video.
Sam, school is the best part of your life, you'll find out soon... LOL
am I freaking you out? I hope so.

BlackSnow said...

yep you kinda freak me out