9.30.2009

Time's not wasted when youre getting wasted II

Last weekend I went drinking with a friend,I don't usually drink,not only that my stomach hurts like hell the next day,but also that I tend to do stupid things when I'm drunk and it's also expensive to get drunk considering that I don't like beer.

Anyways,I started with a shot of tequila then I continued with 2 more and after a while I reached 10,at 10 a friend sitting with us lighted a paper on the table,this is what is was thinking in that moment:

"UUUU Pretty light,I wonder what happens if I touch it."

Even though I was drunk I can still remember everything ...well mostly...at least I didn't adopt a child or something...or did I?Holy Carp.

After almost all our friends went home we moved at another table and drank 2 more shots.After those suddenly everything seemed pretty,except for the stairs those suck,I almost fell when I left.

Later we went in a club where we meet with the friend from the PUB,I started dancing with myself,but I remember a lot of people touching my hair.That wasn't right.

Finally I left towards home and luckily I reached my destination without any casualties,when I got home I started washing the dishes,I can't really imagine what I was thinking at 4 am which made me wash the dishes.My mom saw me and said that I should come more often drunk home.

At least nobody drew anything on my face and I didn't make any tattoos on my ass.



6 comments:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

They were touching your hair??? What kind of tequila was this :)
I hope you had fun dancing with yourself.. hahahi

Ursu said...

there u go, drink 'till you get under the table

Anonymous said...

I heard of many people doing stupid things when they got drunk, dut washing the dishes is the worse ever. It is the proof that you were really drunk. (If you have had any doubts 'till then).
PS You shouldn't let Samir burn the establishment down. You should do that yourself.

Shadow said...

okay. i can honestly say i've never had the urge to wash dishes at 4am. drunk or sober. need a place to stay, heee heee heeee????

cybeel said...

12 shots!? and tekila!?!!
oohhh you must be real tough!

PS- Wonder about your hair. Long and curly???

BlackSnow said...

@cybell long and curly but Afro style