9.23.2009

Things you shouldn't do when you're alone

I experienced almost all the things I'm gonna say ,so you could say their kind of ... scientifically tested.Anyway don't do them.


1.This one is the worst.Once I was alone and my mom called and told me that there is a small whole in the roof and I have to go up and repair it. Holy crap,how irresponsible can a parent be?I could have felled and died...or worst...wait.

Anyway,that didn't happen,but after I climbed up I accidentally pushed the ladder,epic I know,SO I just stood there watching the clouds waiting for somebody to come home and put the ladder back.
If you ever do this at least take a god dam phone with you.

2.Never make a barbecue if you're alone,I did it once and when the meat was almost ready I had to take a piss and I couldn't do it in the garden because the neighbors would have seen me,so I went in the house, until I came back the meat was on fire./facepalm.

3.Avoid making baths,every time I make bath and I'm alone home the phone has to ring,not the cell phone..the cell phone never rings when I'm taking a bath.And just when I answer the other person closes.

I don't think it's a person I think it's an IT which waits until people get in the bathtub then makes prank calls.Or maybe it's Murphy calling.

4.Never put something on the oven and leave from the kitchen,there are 99% chances that you're gonna forget it there.

5.Never exercises heroic maneuvers alone,because you're bound to do something stupid.

6.Never open the door to Jehovah's Witnesses you need more than 3 people to get them out of the house.

4 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Kicking the ladder away from the roof is classic! Too funny.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Thank God you are still alive! :)
Jehovah's Witnesses are scary scary people. Well, the ones I have met that is. I'm sure they are all very nice people at home.

cybeel said...

Sometimes i think bathtubsn and phones have a diffrent kind of communication. So you say the same. It is being proven...

Deidre said...

puddle jumping isn't fun alone either.