9.10.2009

I think my neighbors are spies

Yesterday all my neighbors were suspiciously friendly,they didn't say anything: when I accidentally threw my ball in their garden(again),when I made a barbecue and all the smoke when at them , they didn't have problems with me taking fruits out of their trees,not even when I was making their dog mad.

So I thought they might be spies,you know the original neighbors where replaced with clones which were trained to be friendly and to report everything I do,epic.Not that I would do something bad such as illegal experiments,building nuclear warhead or anything like that.If I'm half Arab it doesn't mean I do that,well not necessarily.

I'm actually building weapons of mass destruction such as:

-Farting in a giant jar,then I plan to throw it over ....something.

-Spread the EMO disease all over the world.

-Leave my sandwiches under my bead until I have an army of Sandwich Monsters.




*evil laugh**cough**spit hair ball*

1 comment:

cybeel said...

you convinced me that they might be spies
Hushhhhh be careful!