9.27.2009

Things you should do when you're bored

When I'm really bored my imagination starts working and when I'm really bored thing don't usually end well.

Prank calling is really funny and also addictive ,but sometimes if you have my luck for example, out of 25 calls ,3 of them will be relatives and recognized your voice.I mean holly crap I was calling random numbers.

When you prank call people don't do it on the cell phone,and tell people to do stupid things such as:
-measuring how tall is their refrigerator.
-how long is the cable from the phone to the TV.
-or tell them that they won something,then at the end something like"Oh,what was your name again?oh I think we got the wrong number."
-once me and some friends called another friend and told him that he was recruited in the army.He almost pissed himself.We kept him more than 30 minutes on the phone.

But to do these you need to be serious when talking with the victim.
Oh yeah,doing prank calls alone isn't fun,3 persons at least.When I was smaller I used to do prank calls with my dad.

2.Or you could just read jokes on the Internet or watch some stand up comedies.

I strongly recommend you watch Bill Cosby - Himself(1982) Stand-up,that man is a genius.I suggest you download it from somewhere,it's better than watching it on the internet.
I also recommend Eddie Murphys Stand-up comedies from 1983 and 1987 and Chris Rock's stand-ups.

4 comments:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

25 calls? Oh oh, what about the phone bill? :)

Eddy Murphy used to be great as an stand up comidian. What the heck went wrong?

FLo said...

How about George Carlin?

cybeel said...

with your dad?? your daddy must as funny as you are, then...What about telling that story in another post?

Shadow said...

with called id, crank calls aren't half as much fun these days...