9.14.2009

School makes people die faster

Only 3 days have passed since school started again and I thought of possibilities in which I can die faster at school than home.Schools are dangerous places,sometimes it's survival of the fittest.

So these are the ways I could die at school faster than home.

When I go at school I could get hit by a bicycle,car,tram,plane,comet even by a damn frozen shit coming from outer space,but if I stay home and watch TV none of these can hit me..well maybe the comet.

When I change classes I could trip and fall on the stairs and break something,home the only place I can fall from is my bed.

At computer classes I'm always afraid that those old computers might blow up and a CD would be thrown towards me.

In class I might get mad and after I turn in every color of the rainbow maybe my head will pop.One minute I'm there the next one I'm a Picasso painting on the wall.

I could get involved in a fight and get stabbed with a pen or a ruler.

My opinion,STAY HOME.

4 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Not sure what your school is like but ours was really old so we were always a little concerned about lead poisoning from the peeling paint.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Hahaha... wow, I didn't realize that school is such a dangerous place.
Stabbed by a ruler? OUCH!

Shadow said...

you're a hoot. a good argument against going to school, but i could say the same about going to work... and then how am i going to get my shopping in????? nope. go out and go do....

cybeel said...

oh definitely i agree with Shadow.I feel the same thing about work

*CD can be a real blade owwwwww
be careful!