7.02.2009

Random Joke Day

Blond at Church:

A blond goes with her mom at the church and suddenly she felt sick and had to puke.Her mom told her to run outside and go puke in the bushes,after 2 min the blond was back,her mother asked:

m:"How did you come back so fast?"
b:"Well..I didn't go to the bushes because it was to far away so I just went at that box in from of the church on which was written "For the sick people".

Owned:

One day a salesman knocks at a old lady's door,having a vacuum cleaner in his hand.

Sale:"I'd like to present you the new and improved vacuum cleaner" and throws a lot of turd on the carpet.
Sale:"If this vacuum cleaner doesn't clean all that turd I'm gonna eat it."
OldL:"Well then I hope your hungry because I don't have electricity."

Politics:

One day Tim asks his father what are Politics? at which his father answers :
dad:Well...how can I explain it too you...for example I bring the money in the house so I am the Capitalism.Your mom menages the money so she is the Government.We take care of you so you are the "People",your nanny is the Working Class and your little brother is the Future,now go an think about it while you sleep.

The boy goes to sleep and thinks about it.
In the middle of the nigh he wake up suddenly hearing his brother cry,runs to see what happened and sees that he shit himself ,runs at his mom ,but she was sleeping so he didn't want to wake her up,runs at the nanny and here father was fucking her...then the next morning:

Tim:"Father I think I understood what you told me last night..."
Dad:"Let's hear it."
Tim:"Well...while the Capitalism is fucking the Working Class,the Government is sleeping,the People aren't taken care of and the Future is full of shit."



This represents my blogs visitors/visits/hits...and it could also represent my budget...until and after going out with a girl...

2 comments:

LazyKing said...

You have a lot of visitors. Congrats.

The 2nd joke: rotf eating the dust. Very funny

dont forget to collect your new award.

Anonymous said...

haha- loving it!